Not all roofing systems are equal . . . nor are all roofing contractors equally proficient at providing a premium roof. State Roofing Company excels in all aspects of completing the installation of premium roofing systems.
Explore and understand the advantages of contracting with State Roofing Company for your next roofing system:
- Most jobs are completed in one day. State Roofing Company has large experienced crews that are sized to complete most residential roofing replacements in one day. When Windstorm Certification is required, an approved engineer will review and inspect the installation in process.
- All roofing accessories are chosen to last the life of the shingles and painted to match/blend with the shingle color.
- Premium long-lasting Lead Jack Flashings are used at all plumbing vent pipes through the roof – not rubber ‘auto-caulk’ flashings.
- SquirrelGard™ – a new patent pending lead jack flashing protector is installed standard on all roofing systems.
- Genuine Starter Strip Shingles that securely seal the first row of shingles are utilized on all roofing systems.
- State Roofing Company employs closed valley construction with the high quality GAF StormGuard® leak barrier.
- Every roofing system receives all new pre-painted or ‘paint to match’ aluminum drip edge.
- All roofing systems are evaluated for proper and recommended ventilation requirements and State Roofing Company utilizes GAF Cobra III Ridge Vent – end to end – and supplements the ridge vent ventilation when necessary with metal Air Hawks and both electrically and solar powered vent fans.
- State Roofing Company provides a meaningful Five (5) Year Leak-Free Workmanship Warranty.
- A Non-prorated Manufacturer’s Warranty covering both manufacturing defects for the life of the shingle and fifteen (15) years for wind damage from winds up to 130 MPH.
- State Roofing Company is a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite® Weather Stopper® Roofing Contractor – only the top 2% of all roofing contractors qualify to become Master Elite®.
- State Roofing Company is fully insured with General Liability, Workers Comp. and Auto Insurance.